I can’t believe I was able to copy this… Ha ha.
Katrina you are such a wonderful friend. I don’t know how you could nominate me when I have just started this stuff… You got me into it and now I’m hooked…
Now, to put 7 things about me, good grief.
1. I have been married to the same man for 24 years… He puts up with the greatest mess from me..
2. Right now, I’m fighting the flu.
3. I am writing my first book. Loving it.
4. I have been on disability since April 2005 due to back issues and since then I have had many surgeries.
5. I have a cute dashound that drives me crazy. He doesn’t know he’s a dog.
6. I like to go sporting clay shooting. I’m not good at it but I love it.
7. I bake wedding, birthday, anniversary and any other kinda cakes.
Now the next part. Nominating other people. Well, I will have to get back to that one because I really don’t know many besides Katrina…
I’ll finish this a little later. I am having trouble with my aching shoulders, from the flu I guess.
Thanks again Katrina, you are such a dear friend.. Really more like a sister. I love you like one anyway.